We Love Lucie: Two Months



Sweet baby Lulu is two months old, and she has done some major growing! She's weighing in at 13 pounds, 10 ounces, and she is 24 inches long! She is in the 95% for weight and the 98% for height! She is just behind her big brother who was 14 pounds and 24 1/2 inches at his two month visit! Our wonderful pediatrician said she looks like a perfectly healthy four month old!
She took her immunizations like a champ, crying a little, then calming right down. Just before the Alabama-LSU game, she had her first major fussy period, which I think probably had something to do with the shot. She slept after a good cry, but would wake with a cry and then fall right back to sleep. By late that night, she was back to her normal, even-tempered self.

Lucie is obviously a champion nurser, but she is also a great sleeper. She sleeps like a champ during the day and then comes alive when her siblings go to bed. She is determined to get her one-on-one time with mama! We are enjoying her smiles and coos, and I especially love when she tries to sing along with me. She loves when I sing a song I made up for her.


My little Lulu,
Your eyes are blue, blue
I love you true, true
My little Lulu

My little Lulu
How I love you, you
Oh, yes I do, do
My little Lu

She kicks and coos and tries to sing with me! She hasn't had her first real laugh, but she is definitely trying! We are so enjoying getting to know sweet Lucie, and we are so thankful she has joined our family!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sophie's 8th Birthday

Happy 31st Birthday!

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility