Sophie's Birthday Questions: Age 8

This post is inspired by the book The Birthday Questions by Jeff Anderson. We may begin the tradition of asking these questions on the first day of school rather than on birthdays because all the kids really want to be asked on the same day, but for now, here are Sophie's answers on her 8th birthday.

What is your name: Sophia Paige Roden

How old are you?: 8

When is your birthday?: The day I was born. :) July 7, 2004

What is your favorite color?: It changes every year. This year it is turquoise blue.

Do you like boys? No

Do you have a boyfriend?: No

Who do you want to marry when you grow up?: Mr. Nobody

Who is your best friend?: Jack McClanahan

What do you want to be when you grow up?: a nurse and a teacher

What is your favorite sport?: tennis

What is your favorite tv show?: Arthur

What is your favorite movie?: Brave

Who is your favorite singer?: I don't have one.

What is your favorite song?: I don't have just one, but one of my favorites is Rolling in the Deep

What is your favorite book?: I like them all, but Boxcar Children are some of my favorites.

What is your favorite teacher's name?: Mrs. Griswold - I like her because she is kind.

What is your favorite class in school? Why?: recess because it's fun and it's the only time of the day when I have a choice about something. I also really like history.

What was the best surprise in your life? I've had many, but my first birthday trip had to be a big hit. (Chicago)

What makes you sad? When I'm in trouble. I get in trouble for fighting with Will.

What makes you happy? Being with my family.

When you have free time, what do you like to do? I like to color and I like to read (that's reading with books and reading with the kindle).

What is your favorite Bible verse, phrase or quote? God made the heavens and the earth. Genesis 1:1 - I like this verse because it is the first verse in the entire Bible.

What is your favorite thing to do as a family? I like it when we have family time, playing Wii, having family talks and devotions. I like dinner.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sophie's 8th Birthday

Happy 31st Birthday!

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility