Strange Sightings Around Our House


Matt had the kids at the pool the other night, and as I started cleaning up the daily mess, I noticed several strange sights around our house...

When Captain Hook's ship is in the shop, he uses Noah's ark. 





A "Happy Birthday" sticker adorns our front door, just in case it is the UPS guy's birthday. You never know.



All the villains are kept zipped up tight in a plastic bag, in the downstairs playcloset, far from the princesses and Sophie's bedroom. Actually, Maleficent and Ursula are kept in a more out-of-the-way maximum security prison.






And, probably the strangest sight of all... I, Carrie White Roden, have a basketball goal in my living room. (Though I remain hopeful that this is not its permanent home!) When did this happen? How is it even possible? Oh, and though the picture doesn't reveal it, we also have about 72 balls, three large rolling vehicles, and four sets of blocks in the living room. It is officially Romper Room. I like this shot because, of the magic wand in front of the goal. A magic wand and a basketball goal sums up the daily sights around our house just about perfectly.


Comments

mjb said…
Ah....Life as a mother of a boy....I had a goal inside, outside and in thier rooms. Ha

Popular posts from this blog

Sophie's 8th Birthday

Happy 31st Birthday!

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility