Count Your Many Blessings - Will




Here are a few of the latest blessings I'm counting about my boy.

His favorite animal is currently a newt. (I just love that since he is the only reason I know what a newt is!)

He is simultaneously the biggest thug and sweetest boy in the world.

He loves his mama.

His "lovey" is a coloring/sticker book.

He says "shoo, shoo, shoo-ey" and then giggles when I change his diaper - even when it's just wet.

He loves his bed and goes to sleep easily, and though not every night often asks me for "songs." His favorites were both written by me, "This Is the Boy That I Love" and "Wild Boy." He often sings along with "Wild Boy."

He adores cars and trains.

He has a near obsession with Eric Carle books. His favorites include Polar, Bear, Polar Bear, Brown Bear, Brown Bear, and Animals, Animals. Some of his other favorite books are Things That Go, The House That Jack Built, Charlie Parker Plays Be-Bob, I Love You Through and Through, Yo Yes!, Chicka Chicka Boom Boom, Another Important Book ("Port Book"), and his "Big Al" book.

He likes sticking his head places they ought not be - just as I did when I was little.

His recent medical tests came back negative, which was a very wonderful blessing.

He loves music and dancing. (I think we have another child with Matt's moves.)

He gives my belly a little kiss every night before bed.

I am thankful for my healthy, happy boy.



Comments

Deena said…
Love all those new pics. She is a great photographer. :)
And I laughed... I stuck my head in places I ought not have as well. ;) kids are soo funny! I truly believe many kids act horrid once it's time for pictures. I laid the law down when we went to the beach and said you are going to behave and enjoy a short photo session.... I insist! lol

Popular posts from this blog

Sophie's 8th Birthday

Happy 31st Birthday!

The Bane Bane Game