Hillary Michelle Photography


We were so excited to have the kids' pictures made by a great photographer and a friend of ours
from church, Hillary Holder. Hillary is so amazingly kind and patient, and she made the entire experience a pleasure (Very unusual since picture day is usually a day I break out in hives). And my children were very true to form on this particular day, acting like unruly beasts. I jokingly say I am cursed with kids that can be precious, but no one will ever know because they act like hellions whenever they see a camera. I can't think of a time, other than with Hillary, that our picture taking time didn't involve tears!


At any rate, after spending the morning with Hillary and the beasts, I remember saying to Matt, "Poor Hillary worked so hard, and there is no way she got any decent shots!" Boy was I wrong! The pictures were great by any standard, but you would have had to have witnessed how badly my children misbehaved and how difficult they made this process for Hillary to fully appreciate how amazing her work is! I especially appreciate how she captured the different aspects of both Sophie and Will's personalities. And even though we wouldn't blame her if she never returned our phone calls, we can't wait to have her take pictures of the kids again, especially when Lillie arrives! Check out Hillary at hillarymichellephotography.com and on facebook.



Comments

mjb said…
Love these pictures!

Popular posts from this blog

Sophie's 8th Birthday

Happy 31st Birthday!

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility