Not Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Oh my, the pregnancy Not Me Mondays are taking an ugly turn...

I am such a huge advocate of reading to children and I've prayed for both kids to love reading, so I would absolutely never hide from my precious son in order to avoid reading Polar Bear, Polar Bear for the fifth time before 10 a.m.

I know that my children are watching me and taking their cues from me as they learn to deal with their own emotions, so I would never lose my temper in front of both kids and throw a salt shaker across the room, only to later apologize and hear my daughter say, "That's ok Mama, I sometimes throw things when I'm angry. (Yes, but you are five and we punish you for such behavior...)

I know how busy my husband has been with the Halloween Bash, and I truly wanted to make him feel special on his birthday, so I certainly did not take a nap while he watched Will on his 30th birthday!

And finally, I did not buy Will and Sophie decorated sugar cookies from our most favorite bakery, and then "forget" to give Will his before he went to bed. Of course, I also did not then go on to eat his cookie so it wouldn't "ruin." I would never steal a cookie from a toddler!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sophie's 8th Birthday

Happy 31st Birthday!

The Bane Bane Game