Keep Up with the Joneses


I am so excited that my sister and brother-in-law have started a blog! Keeping Up with the Joneses will document their lives as newlyweds! Tori and Derek are the best aunt and uncle my kids could ask for, not to mention amazing friends to Matt and me! (The only trouble from Tori and my view is that our husbands bring out the adolescent boys in one another! We joke that Matt is really an overgrown fifteen year old and Derek is an overgrown thirteen year old!) Either way, we have so much fun with Aunt Tori and Uncle Derek, and we are so glad that they will be blogging so everyone can read about all the fun they have and trouble they get into as newlyweds!

Comments

mjb said…
i read their blog and laughed out loud. He is a great uncle!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Sophie's 8th Birthday

Happy 31st Birthday!

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility