A New Journey


This has been a crazy few weeks. I herniated a disc in my back, had a beautiful baby girl, and found out my dad has cancer. I have lots of thoughts, feelings and emotions, but they aren't sorted out yet. I do know that our family is embarking on a new journey. I couldn't be more proud of how both my dad and my mom are handling this news, and I am thankful that they are beginning the journey with such strength and grace. Our family is chronicling Dad's journey at pastorricksjourney.blogspot.com.

For now, I am thankful for amazing friends who are praying like crazy, a loving family that supports one another, and a faithful God who meets all our needs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sophie's 8th Birthday

Happy 31st Birthday!

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility