Beach Baby





This is my little "Beach Baby," or more accurately, "Pool Baby," (since we didn't do the beach this trip due to my worries over the oil spill)! Either way, Lillie absolutely loved the water, and she adored being the "only" child for a week. Aunt Tori, Uncle Derek, Tato, and I showered her with undivided attention, and she ate it up!
Not only did Lillie experience the pool for the first time, she also enjoyed a long-standing White family vacation tradition - a trip to Lambert's Cafe, complete with "throwed rolls!" Like
both her brother and sister, Lillie loved sitting on the porch, listening to the waves crashing on the shore, and she loved splashing and playing in the warm pool in the early evenings. She did have her "taste" of sand (literally and figuratively), but it was at Lulu's - not on the beach!

I was so thankful for my little "babymoon" with Lillie. I treasure the one-on-one time spent with my sweet baby girl, since one-on-one time is rare with baby number three! Lillie is one of the happiest babies I've ever seen. She is an amazing
combination of gentleness and spunk! She charmed perfect strangers in every restaurant and shop we visited, and most of all, she charmed Aunt Tori, Uncle Derek, Tato, and me! We spoiled her rotten, (Uncle Derek would have totally given her
his Dr. Pepper if I had intervened!) and she was an angel throughout the trip!

We are headed back to the beach with Matt, Sophie, and Will later in July, and I can't wait to see all three of the kids enjoying the water, sand, and sun together! (Lillie may actually get to be out a little more on that trip since she will be old enough to wear sunscreen!) But while that trip will be full of fun and excitement, I am so thankful for the sweet memories and peaceful time spent with my precious Beach Baby!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sophie's 8th Birthday

Happy 31st Birthday!

The Bane Bane Game