Thanks, Vacation Bible School!

Now, I know that the purpose of VBS is to teach children truths from Scripture and point them towards a relationship with Christ, but tonight my favorite thing about VBS is that all three of my children were asleep by 11 p.m.! Miracles still happen!

Sophie and Will both had a great day thanks to all the hard work of the TPC staff and hundreds of volunteers, and now after all the songs, stories, games, and projects, both kids are passed out the earliest they've gone to sleep since we moved in the condo. Sophie reported that she is "remarkably made" and Will loved his teacher who he referred to as "Ms. Jill" (not his teacher's name, but a high compliment since he had a slight crush on Ms. Jill from the school year) Who knows, by Friday, they might have made new friends, had big fun, learned a lot, and be asleep by 10:30! I'm praying for my VBS miracle!

Comments

Dana said…
Carrie- I am so happy you're here! Call me someday and let's grab a Sweet CeCe's! I would love to see you!

Popular posts from this blog

Sophie's 8th Birthday

Happy 31st Birthday!

The Bane Bane Game