Bane Bane Game

For us, this week's Bane Bane Game was indeed a little thing. On the way to the zoo, we bought the Starbucks of the person behind us. It was tiny, but it was a great start to a great day. And I have to trust that the Lord had a plan to brighten someone's day because I wasn't even thinking about playing the game when the idea popped into mind.

More exciting than the coffee though was the fact that the Lord gave us an opportunity for another round of the Bane Bane game. I will wait until we've actually played to share the details, but it was so neat the way that Sophie, Tori, Mom, and I all had the same thought within just a few minutes. I'm also excited because this round of the Bane Bane game will benefit some little ones - just about Bane's age. I hope tomorrow will be the day that we will actually "play." Either way, we are loving playing the game and all the while remembering to thank the Lord for Bane's life and praying for his family.

Comments

Dana said…
You have no idea how much this touched my heart tonight. Tomorrow, I will pull this up for Sonya and she will cry. Happy tears. Thank you for NOT forgetting, Carrie. You are such a treasure. Love you so.

Popular posts from this blog

Sophie's 8th Birthday

Happy 31st Birthday!

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility