Back to the Future




Sometimes when I look at Lillie, I feel like I am looking at a miniature version of Sophie, and I often wonder when I look at Sophie, if I am looking at a future version of Lillie!

Our sweet baby definitely bears a striking resemblance to her big sister, and Sophie could not be more proud! Soph just beams when someone tells her that her baby sister looks like "a little Sophie!"

Sophie is a wonderful big sister, and she wants to take on more responsibilities. Just this week, she had me teach her to change a diaper, though she's only changed two so far! She has repeatedly asked me to let her "handle everything but the milking!"

Well, we aren't quite to that point yet, but I am proud of the love and utter absence of jealousy that Sophie shows Lillie. I know it won't always be this rosy, but I am thankful that the girls are already building a precious bond.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sophie's 8th Birthday

Happy 31st Birthday!

The Bane Bane Game