Sophie Interviews Mama

Sophie decided she wanted to interview mama. She asked all the questions, and Daddy wrote down the answers in Sophie's journal.

Sophie: What do you want more than anything?
Mama: A happy, healthy family

Sophie: How many children do you want to have?
Mama: At least 3

Sophie: How many children did you think you would have?
Mama: Three girls

Sophie: What do you like about me?
Mama: You are smart, passionate, beautiful, funny and kind. You are very interesting.

Sophie: Why do you smile?
Mama: Because I like the people I am with.

Sophie: What is your favorite color?
Mama: White

Sophie: What is your favorite food?
Mama: Probably steak

Sophie: How old are you?
Mama: 32 years old - almost 33

Sophie: How do you spell your name?
Mama: C-A-R-R-I-E  W-H-I-T-E  R-O-D-E-N

Sophie: Why do you have a grateful heart? 
Mama: Because God has given me so many things to be grateful for.

Sophie: Do you like jets?
Mama: Yes, I like jets.

Sophie: What is your favorite season?
Mama: Fall, but I also love summer and spring.

Sophie: Do you like TV?
Mama: Yes, but I like books better. 

After she got her journal back from Daddy, she drew a picture of me with a beard! My, do I love this child. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sophie's 8th Birthday

Happy 31st Birthday!

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility