A Couple of Guys (and three girls)



These are my guys. And the little guy has really been missing the big guy. And from what I heard, the big guy was really starting to miss the little guy too! See, these guys didn't see each other for over two weeks! No playing trains, no wrestling, no playing outside together - no guy time!

Now that I think of it, it wasn't just the guys missing each other! I know two little blonde-haired blue-eyed girls who were ready for some daddy-daughter time! And actually, this blonde-haired, blue-eyed mama was missing daddy too!

We are so glad to all be living under the same roof again! And since we are now living in a two-bedroom condo until our house in Georgia sells, we should get all the "together" time we could possibly want! In fact, I plan on sharing some of our "Tales from the Condo" on the blog! But one thing is for sure, whether we are in a condo or a castle, these guys (and three girls) are thankful to be together!

Comments

Glenda said…
You are a beautiful family - give Sophie a big hug from me!

Popular posts from this blog

Sophie's 8th Birthday

Happy 31st Birthday!

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility