They Love Their Little Lillie





Lillie is well-loved by her older siblings. Sophie is thrilled about have a sister, and she is even exciting about changing her diapers! Will rarely leaves Lillie's side, and he wakes her up most mornings, no matter how much I may try to prevent him! Sophie is as proud as a peacock when people tell her how much Lillie looks like her, and Will is convinced that he is the center of Lillie's universe, (she's cooing at me, she smile at me, I'm her brudder)! Any concerns I had about Lillie not getting as much attention as the third child were just silly. Sometimes she gets more attention than she wants (sometimes she tires of Will's daily toe counts)! But already I can see Lillie responding to Sophie and Will more each day. It is such a joy to see my children growing in their ability to love one another.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sophie's 8th Birthday

Happy 31st Birthday!

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility