Christmas Memories



We've jokingly said that we've lived the movie Four Christmases around here the past week! It seems each day from the 23rd on brought with it some sort of celebration! We've opened way more than our share of presents, eaten crazy amounts of good food, and visited with tons of family! We've stayed up super-late, played lots of Wii and board games, and even snuck-in a little after Christmas shopping! Of all the fun times we've shared over the past week, I am most thankful for the opportunity to watch my children interact with the family that I love so dearly. It takes a time of year as special as Christmas to bring together all the people we love at once, and I always treasure watching my children building their own relationships with the people I love most in the world. These are a few of the moments I would like to burn in my brain - a few of my favorite Christmas memories.













































































































































































Comments

Dana said…
Carrie... Looks like you guys had a wondeful Christmas! I so enjoyed this post and seeing all of your family! Love them all! Hope you're doing well...excited about this new baby so soon!
Love,
Dana

Popular posts from this blog

Sophie's 8th Birthday

Happy 31st Birthday!

The Bane Bane Game