Like Father, Like Children

While watching a Christmas special special on ABC family, we saw a commercial for some game that asked the question, "What is something you should never do naked?"

I decided to ask Soph the same question. She looked at me like I just asked her "what's one plus one?" almost rolling her eyes, and replied "go ice skating!" Then, "or go to a funeral or try to put the star on top of the Christmas tree!"

Just for fun, I decided to ask Will too. Grinning, he replied, "box! box! box!"

I felt like these were all good answers, and that I must be doing something right with these two. Then I realized that all their answers have nothing to do with me, but rather reveal that they both have an element of their father in them! So, good job honey. Our children are just brilliant when it comes to things they should avoid while naked. You've taught them well! I can only imagine what others of your lessons will surface in the next year!

Comments

Matt Roden said…
They make me so proud. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Sophie's 8th Birthday

Happy 31st Birthday!

The Bane Bane Game