A Medieval Feast








At MAFA, we celebrated Christmas and an amazing semester with a wonderful medieval feast. Not since my days teaching second grade and pulling off a history fair, have I experienced such a fun, but tiring day of learning. I was so very thankful for an amazing assistant teacher and my always-willing-to-help mom. Thanks to my mom, we had beautiful decorations and thanks to the kids' moms, we had great food! The children enjoyed medieval Christmas music, medieval Christmas traditions, and of course, the opportunity to wear medieval costumes!

Once again, I find myself so grateful to be a part of a school that is so tailor-made for our family. Not only is Sophie getting the opportunity to learn in an enviroment that gives her a strong classical education, but she also has the chance to spend time immersed in the fine arts. It is a pleasure to teach and learn in the MAFA/Cordis Academy community.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sophie's 8th Birthday

Happy 31st Birthday!

The Bane Bane Game