Our Family Christmas Photo


Poor Aunt Tori. She had the job this year (as she has so many other occasions) of trying to help capture our family Christmas photo. I shudder to think how difficult capturing our soon-to-be family of five will be! I think I better learn photoshop!

Three out of four...


Thanks Soph!




This one was actually me!


Neither kid looking!








Me nor Soph have our eyes open!


This one is on Will!








Neither boy decided to cooperate here!








And the winner is...


Yes, I am aware that Soph's eyes are barely open, but look at our options! This is the money shot under the circumstances! Thanks Aunt Tori for your patience and help! Bet you can't wait till next year!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sophie's 8th Birthday

Happy 31st Birthday!

The Bane Bane Game