One Month and Counting...


It won't be long now! Baby Lillie will be here by January 21 (though I am praying it is a bit sooner)! Sophie is super-excited, and I think Will is even figuring out that something big is about to happen! He's definitely noticed that something big is happening to my belly! On our recent trip to Opryland Hotel, we found one of Santa's elves whose belly looks a little like mine, and we decided to compare the two!


I'm cleared for Christmas, though my doctor did suggest that I know where all the hospitals are in route between Atlanta and Nashville and that I head to Vanderbilt if I go into labor over Christmas since that is where I had Sophie! I really am so glad to be in the home stretch of this pregnancy, but I'm content to enjoy this Christmas with two children, hoping and praying that my next Chrismas I have three happy, healthy children and a much smaller belly!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sophie's 8th Birthday

Happy 31st Birthday!

The Bane Bane Game